Join us - your partnership is important
Would you like to support species conservation at SAVE? Or for a specific project close to your heart? You can become a patron*ess for a special species protection project close to your heart or for an educational or community project. Patron*esses do not take on any obligatory tasks. Part of the patronage is a donation to the respective project of the heart. You are invited to participate in our meetings (also online) and to learn more or to be in exchange with us. There you will receive impressions and information that will enable you to represent SAVE in your environment and everyday life as well as make recommendations for further patron*esses.
Every year, we will send you a report that clearly illustrates how your role as a patron*ess works for the good cause. Please contact us! We would be delighted if you could help us to publicize our work. Everyone counts!
Your advantages as a patron*ess
- You can support your heart’s project be it lions, elephants, hippos, hyenas, wolves… or one of the learning centers. Feel free to contact us.
- We will be happy to mention you on our website.
- You will receive regular project updates about the projects you support or are interested in.
- You are cordially invited to our meetings – offline as well as online.
- You will receive our newsletter and/or our information letter by mail on request
- It is possible to visit our projects on site.
Dr. med. vet. Christa Kleine-Dürschmidt, veterinarian, takes over the patronage of the children’s and youth centre in Shakawe as ambassador in April 2013.
For us, your long-term support means
predictability and reliability for our projects.